Past Equipment Purchased by Support
- $40,000.00 - First acquisition of laparoscopic surgery equipment in 1993.
- $11,023.50 - Two electric beds, March 17, 2003 (to date we have a total of 14 electric).
- $25,380.00 - Colonoscope, August 11, 2003
- $5,200.00 - Two IV pumps, Sept. 2003
- $2,009.36 - Vital Signs Monitor, Dec. 2004
- $14,099.00 - Fibreoptic Flexible Laryngoscope, Oct. 2006
- $20,000.00 - Physician Recruitment.
- $22,210.00 - Overhead patient lift installed in x-ray, physio and two patient rooms
- 2011 opening of the Physician's Clinic with total fundraising in excess of $1.2 million dollars;
- CPAP machine tests for sleep distrubances
- SLIT lamp for special eye examinations
- CAD pump that delivers medication for the management of acute or chronic/palliative pain in the home or hospital setting.